|So you want a website, What Next?
|Download the Client Worksheet.
|Fill out the client worksheet, make sure you write in big, neat handwriting, or you can type it out.
Send it us,we will review it and contact you asap!
| by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 653 2422
Professional Web Design
Your website is your company's presence and voice on the Internet.
Your website creates your perception with customers and prospects alike. So, it's critical that your website be done just right.
Our service provides you with:
Generating highly effective site designs means we inject three key elements into each project: creativity, understanding, and excellence.
Your project manager is your personal point of contact through website creation, launch, maintenance and support.
We respond to your need for assistance in all steps of web design, hosting, and maintenance.
Certified & Experienced Staff
As part of our world wide service to business and organizations, our employees pass our exclusive training and certification process.
Our job is to help you grow your business, through the timely and effective use of the Internet. Contact us today and learn more about how WebDesign4u™ can help provide effective marketing communication support for your company.
The internet has kick-started a communications revolution that is helping businesses reduce costs, become more efficient, find new business opportunities and work more closely with customers and suppliers.
Sometimes called the Net, the World Wide Web, or the web, the internet is a global network of computers allowing information to be shared quickly and cheaply. From your own computer you can communicate with other users anywhere in the world, via e-mail or online forums; and send and receive text, pictures, graphics, sounds and moving images. Using the web, you can have access to millions of pages of information.
Some of the immediate benefits of connecting to the web are instant communication and access to a wide pool of information. But it can also transform the way that your business operates by helping you cut costs, gain new markets or work more efficiently. Increasingly, not having access to the internet is like trying to run a business without a telephone or electricity!
FAST, LOW-COST GLOBAL COMMUNICATION
- Internet access allows you to use e-mail (electronic mail) to send and receive messages and data worldwide, quickly and cheaply.
- User-groups and newsgroups are discussion and problem-solving areas on the internet, which enable you to communicate with other users who share your interests.
INSTANT ACCESS TO INFORMATION AND RESOURCES
- User-friendly access to a range of websites and resources.
- Staff can familiarise themselves with industry-related issues, information about competitors and availability of suppliers.
- Search for new ideas, support or help facilities.
- Access business data from all over the world, such as research analysis and product and market information, often free of charge.
BUYING AND SELLING ONLINE
- Save money and time by sourcing and purchasing goods and services online, you can compare prices and find the best value.
- Set up a website on the internet so you can market your business and sell your products or services online. Compete with the large companies – whatever size your business is. On the internet no one need know if you are multinational or a home-based business.
- Find and tap into new markets worldwide; you can accept orders and enquiries 24-hours a day, automatically.
WORK MORE CLOSELY WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS AND SUPPLIERS
Having access to the internet can steamline the way you work with your trading partners and save time and money in the process.
- This can be as simple as saving costs by using e-mail instead of the post, or putting your company brochure or stock list on your website rather than printing it.
- Or it could be as radical as sharing your forecasting data with key suppliers so that you can both order only what you need, when you need it. Or tracking and storing customer buying patterns from your website, so you can then more accurately target them with personalised marketing.
- Remote log-in and file transfer, such as file transfer protocol (FTP), enable you to upload and share files and resources with other authorised users – wherever they are based.